The Arsenal is here to offer a selection of items curated by the best. We are happy to extend our pull services located here in Los Angeles, California
Please read below to get started.
1. There is a minimum $20 cleaning fee per piece the day you pull (this is non-negotiable or refundable). If you are unable to return the items by the specified date, please contact us to arrange an extension. If not contacted a late fee of $10 per day may be added to the original rental fee unless other wised discussed in writing.
2. We ask that all pieces be returned in the same condition it was in when it left the closet. As a precaution, The Arsenal will keep the credit card number on file. Any lost or damaged items will be invoiced accordingly at full retail price to the credit card.
3. For all pulls, we ask that you don't take any more than 10 items as a stylist and four items as a Tastemaker (individual). Some pieces are only reserved for approved stylist pulls and unfortunately are unavailable for tastemaker pulls. The Arsenal reserves the right to approve all pieces individually.
5. Please Fill out the application for below completely - if your submission is accepted, a member of our team will reach out to arrange the pull appointment and/or shipment.
6. You agree to take full responsibility and care for all items whilst in your possession.
1. Submission of 1-2 photos/videos after the shoot that we can publish on our social channels is required.
2. Must tag @thearsenalpr visibility in all social media posts in the photo on social posts.
3. Must credit The Arsenal for wardrobe (ie. Stylist: @Sarah Smith, Wardrobe: @TheArsenal)
4. The signor will give The Arsenal full credit in print, online, social media or on television.
5. A copy of the publication in which the item will be used will be sent to The Arsenal if relevant.
6. The Arsenal reserves the right to use the images for its own promotional purposes across all social media channels.
1. The item/s must be returned in the same condition in which they were received by the return date. This includes labels and tags in original condition. For events and appearances.
2. Stylist/Tastemakers will be charged full price for any missing or damaged items
3. All pieces must be returned within agreed date & time. (unless otherwise approved in advance)
4. The Arsenal reserves the right to invoice full value for any items not received back by the agreed-upon return date.
1. Pieces are for the sole purpose of editorial shoots, red carpet events, and other events and appearances by the signor named below or talent.
2. The signor will give The Arsenal full credit in print, online, social media or on television. The credit must be as follow: on Instagram and facebook: Garment by @(designer) / provided by: @Thearsenalpr ; on print: Garment/s by @(Designer) provided by: @Thearsenalpr.
3. A copy of the publication, online, social media or television in which the item will be used is to be sent to, Felix at Thearsenalpr@gmail.com
4. The Arsenal reserve the rights to use the images for their own promotional purposes.
5. The signor agrees to take full responsibility and care of the listed items whilst in their possession.
6. The item/s must be returned in the same condition in which they were received by the return date. This includes labels and price tags in original condition. For events and appearances, garments must be dry-cleaned when returned.
7. As security, The Arsenal will take a credit card number. Any lost or damaged items will be invoiced accordingly at full retail price to the credit card.
8. The Arsenal reserves the right to invoice full value for any items not received back by the agreed-upon return date.
We look forward to working with you on all your future projects!
Email us Thearsenalpr@gmail.com or Send us a DM https://rb.gy/pzg9j